Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services for Your Home in the Crossville, Cookeville, and Knoxville Areas
You will never feel totally at ease and confident in DIY attempts at deep cleaning and sanitizing when your family is at risk of exposure to infectious diseases. Our certified, trained cleaning technicians use only EPA-registered chemicals and equipment to clean, sanitize and disinfect the areas where the spread of contagious pathogens and germs is most likely. And we'll do it in a way that is minimally invasive yet still effective!
Non-Toxic Disinfecting & Sanitizing Services for Your Home
- Food Safe - No Rinsing Required!
- Fast Drying Times
- HVAC System Fogging
- Safe for Aquaitic Life and Pets
Residential Home Cleaning Rates
- Less than 1400sf = $250
- 1401 - 1750sf = $300
- 1751 - 2000sf = $350
- 2001 - 2500sf = $425
- 2500 - 3500sf = $499
Innovative Restorations Uses Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution to Sanitize Your Home
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and molds
- Non-abrasive, non-corrosive, non-flammable
- Cleans and disinfects without bleaching
- Chlorine- and phosphate/phthalate-free
Five-Star Sanitization & Cleaning Services in Eastern Central TN
- Follows CDC-Recommended Protocols for Cleaning Procedures
- Adheres to EPA & Manufacturer Usage Instructions for Disinfectant Application
- Special Focus Given to High-Traffic & Touchpoint Areas Like Bathrooms, Kitchens, Handles
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of equipment do you use? Sprayer? Fogger? Or do you just wipe on the disinfectant?
A: We will wipe high-touch surfaces, spray other surfaces and then fog the rooms and the HVAC system to disperse the disinfectant through the entire house.
Q: Will you just be sanitizing or will you actually be cleaning my house?
A: We will, during the sanitizing process, be cleaning soil from some surfaces, it will not leave your home entirely dust-free or clean as a whistle like a home janitorial service. That being said, we are happy to recommend a janitorial company we trust or work with one of your choosing if that is your ultimate goal in addition to our disinfection and sanitization services.
Q: Do we have to leave the house while you're cleaning?
A: The product we use is labeled as an irritant, not a poison, but it is recommended that you and your pets leave the home until the air has had time to settle. This generally takes about an hour after we are done. We recommend going grocery shopping or to the park while it settles, and then you can come home to a clean, safe home!
Q: Is it really food safe?
A: Yes. Unlike other products on the market, surfaces don't need to be "re-cleaned" after the application of this disinfectant. It's non-toxic, so your surfaces are safe after application, even if your toddler or your dog licks the counter when they get home. You can even prepare food on them without having to worry about contamination in your food.
Q: I heard that disinfectants have to stay wet for a long time. Is this true?
A: Many of our competitors choose to use chemicals that require a wet "dwell" time on the surfaces in order to kill viruses. Bioesque has been tested and proven to kill them in only about a minute.
Q: Will you be able to sanitize or disinfect my couch or other upholstered furniture? What about our beds?
A: Good question. A lot of products on the market today and in use by other companies are not approved for "soft good" use. Ours is.
Q: Is it really safe to use around pets?
A: Because the fogging equipment causes the chemical to be airborne in order to adequately circulate throughout the space, air-breathing pets like cats, dogs, and birds, may be more comfortable staying out of the house until the chemical has a chance to settle. It's non-toxic for aquatic life, though - so your fish will be fine!