Storm Damage Restoration Crossville & Knoxville, TN
- BBB A+ Rating
- Talk to a live person 24/7
- At your door in 60 minutes or less
- Family owned and operated since 2009
- Free Estimates
- We bill directly to your insurance
- Financing Available!
Are you looking for a storm damage restoration Crossville TN? If you need help to remove fallen tree limbs, to cover a roof to protect from rain, to board up windows, etc., you should call us now. Trauma to a home can knock out a supporting wall that may be structurally supporting a second floor or a roof. Knock this out during a snowstorm with the added weight on your roof, and you could have a collapse. Innovative Restorations will first remove any safety hazards caused by storm damage. Many of these hazards include falling brick, shattered glass, and electrical damage. The list goes on. All these are dangers that should be tackled by a professional for your safety. We have crews standing by to respond with fast storm damage restoration Crossville TN. Don’t put your safety at risk. Call for a free estimate right now.
How We Help You During Storm Damage Crossville & Knoxville, TN, Area Home
- Develop an action plan to restore the property to its original state, including all repair work.
- Photograph the outside of the property damaged during the storm, including outbuildings or decks.
- Inspect the roof and related outer property dwellings (shed, barn, carport).
- Remove trees or other debris related to the storm winds.
- Cover the areas exposed to the elements with a tarpaulin.
- Cover broken windows with plastic sheeting or plywood.
- Cover exterior walls that have sustained damage with plywood or plastic sheeting.
- Communicate and file paperwork to you and the claims adjuster.
If the damage is minimal, and no city or state codes prohibit it, you can complete repairs yourself.
If the damage is extensive, contact your insurance carrier and file a claim. Hiring a general contractor is advised.
Storm Damage Hazards
- Electrical Failures: Downed power lines can still discharge vast amounts of electricity and can pose a serious threat!
- Falling Debris: Downed trees can crush cars and you! Be safe when inspecting your property after the storm passes. It may be safer to wait until morning.
- Structural Collapses: Tornadoes and fallen trees can cause structural failures in your home. Take care to avoid these areas if something has struck your home.
- Slips, Trips and Falls: The winds that accompany bad storms will throw dust and debris onto everything. If you must evacuate your home, make sure to watch your footing!